Here are just a few inter(e)views that have appeared over time. If you
are looking for one you don't see here or just like to see more, have
a look at Lesley's page.
- Another excellent interview from Pavement
covering the return of CURVE in summary
and from there onward
- Having a ball (scan:
250k) from Detour magazine March 1998 is a short interview held
a day after the King's College gig. Scanned by Doug Moon.
- U-turn to beatsville from
Pulse magazine March 1998 (scan: 234k). Scanned by Doug Moon.
- Syed's interview
for The Ticker.
- The CMJ issue of March had an interview with CURVE and featured
a track of the new album (see news).
The two page interview was scanned by Doug Moon.
The interview is presented here as two scans:
Page one and
two. Note: both
pictures are ~150k.
Ofcourse you should go out and buy the magazine if you can buy it:
it will be your early chance to listen to Coming up roses!
Fabio (MXRPH90#aol.com) sent me the interview which appeared in
B-Side magazine of December 93 / January 94 as scans. I tried to
convert it to text (automatically) without luck. The scans are
big enough to read off the screen, so I've include links to
these scans here.
page 41 (missing),
- Alternative Press had an article on their list of the 25 most
of '98. The article
was scanned and posted to the mailinglist by Doug Moon.
The article is a picture, not the plain text. It should be easy to
- CURVE stage
A Fiery Comeback as
Addicted to Noise
reports their recent King's college gig.
- Bones' Interview.
- Interview from the Volume 8
- Review of Cuckoo in Select:
"The Lunatic Fringe".
- Juicy story from Select:
"It's Not What You Think".
- Curve's US press release.
- Interview from "Spleen".
- Interview from "Pavement".
- Interview from Lime Lizard called
The Learning Curve
- Post-Curve drama from Select:
Didn't we used to be famous.
- Forgot-what-it-was-about-again from the "dead" fanzine:
ReCurve issue #1.
- Just ahead of the release of the Pink Girl with the Blues EP,
wrote a comeback piece