Apart from the fact I could care less about charts like these,
it's interesting to see what songs actually sold. So without delay:
has the jury reached a verdict?
A B C
- Coast is Clear 11/09/91 12 8
- Fait Accompli 3/28/92 17 6
- Horror Head 5/30/92 23 5
The meaning of these hideous numbers:
- Column A:
- Date song first entered Modern Rock Tracks chart.
A + sign after the year means the song held its highest
position during the year after its debut (applies to songs
debuting near the end of the year).
If a song re-enters the chart after an absence of at least
3 months, then a second entry is listed for the song.
- Column B:
- Peak position a song reaches on the chart. The number that
is occasionally seen in parentheses is the number of weeks
the song was at its peak position (applies to #1 and #2 songs).
A + sign after the peak position indicates that the song is
currently charting as of the 12/17/94 chart and may still chart
- Column C:
- Number of weeks a song was in the top 30/40. A + sign after
the number indicates that the song is on the chart as of 12/17/94
and likely will be in the top 40 longer.