- Videotapes available from Videoflicks.
- A casting tape from Ghostbusters; only one copy exists. Denise auditioned on August 29, 1983 and September 6, 1983.
- Playboy, March 1979: A Different kind of Crosby
- Playboy, May 1988 (repr.)
- The New Crew #5 (Personality Comics - The Illustrated Biography Magazine); see the Star Trek Comics Checklist, Part 9/9
- Starlog: #130, #134
- Fangoria #102 (covers Dolly Dearest)
- Celebrity Sleuth, Vol. 7, #4: women of fantasy 5
- Playboy's Newsmakers Special News stand Edition 1985 (2 pages)
- Celebrity Skin #29
- Star Trek: The Official Fan Club Magazine #59 (interview)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation TV Series Magazine #18 (April 1992)
- STAR tabloid magazine: August 29, 1978
- Star Trek Monthly: #41 (July 1998) - Denise promoting Trekkies
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - promotional, colour: Tasha Yar
This photograph is from the waist up, and seems about the most popular.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - promotional, B&W: Tasha Yar
This photograph is from the waist up, and has the Star Trek: The Next Generation & Paramount logos at the bottom. Very similar to previous photograph, but taken from a slightly different angle.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation - landscape: Tasha Yar in a scene from "Justice". Just a photograph, no border or lettering of any kind.
- Pet Sematary - display:
- bloody, from the end scene
- near the beginning, before Cage's death
- next to Pascow
- Deep Impact - display: in the car, with her "daughter" on top
- Skin Deep - promotional, B&W: cast photo
- Trekkies - promotional (2 sheets with 8 pictures total), B&W: they look like scenes from Trekkies
- Taken at a convention, this one shows Denise, smiling, with her hand to her head
- B&W; Denise out in the country. From the waist up, with some sort of metallic looking jacket. Early 90's
- B&W; Denise in a black leather jacket
- B&W; Denise in a business suit
- B&W; Denise in a "classic" pose; left shoulder is exposed
- B&W; Black dress, light blonde hair. This is the photograph used on the jackets of the "Exclusive" and "Nitpicker's Guide..." tapes
- Playboy gold set. Denoted #1DC, #2DC & #3DC. Feature photographs from the photo shoot she did for Playboy Magazine in 1979.
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Ensign Wesley Crusher
from the S1 episode "Justice"
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Sela
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Unification
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: All Good Things...
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: SkyBox card #78: Skin of Evil
- Star Trek: The Next Generation CCG: Tasha Yar (limited)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation CCG: Tasha Yar (unlimited)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation CCG, Alternate Universe expansion: "Tasha Yar-Alternate" (limited: black border)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation CCG: Vulcan neck pinch
- Sandra Brown's "Exclusive" - audio 2 versions exist:
- Publication date: 06/96
Price: $7.50 ($6.75 at The Bookstore)
2 cassettes, abridged
- Publication date: 07/96
Price: $49.95 ($37.70 at The Bookstore)
9 cassettes, unabridged
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: galoob "Lieutenant Tasha Yar" figure
- Star Trek 5" Limited Tasha Yar from Yesterday's Enterprise. 1701 made
- Star Trek: The Next Generation: Tasha Yar & Armus model
- Lt. Yar Autographed Plaque. 950 made; came with COA.
Maintained by Boris Ammerlaan.
Comments? Use my feedback form!