Information status: C (unless noted otherwise).
The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
- TV series (1993);
- Synopsis: Hired by local robber barons, Harvard Law Graduate Brisco County, Jr. searches for the members of the infamous John Bly gang, the same men who killed his father, a famous marshal and western legend. Accompanied by his friend and fellow bounty hunter Lord Boler, Brisco rides through the west, trying to bring his father's killers to justice. (Source: IMDb - Kevin Kibelstis)
- Episode, 20-09: No Man's Land
- Role: Sherriff Jenny Taylor
- Movie, aka Il Ritmo del silenzio;
- Directed by Andreas Marfori
- Written by Billy DaMota & Andreas Marfori
- Role: Bella Blu
- TV series;
- Directed by David Beaird
- Synopsis: Short-lived FOX television comedy set in Key West, Florida. Seamus O'Neill is a Hemingway wannabe who strikes it rich and uses his newfound wealth to move to Key West in search of inspiration for his writing. He interacts with many colorful characters in this offbeat locale. (Source: IMDb - Tad Dibbern)
- Role: Mayor Chaucy Caldwell
- TV series (1991-1993)
- Episode 37, 23-02: Captain Kangaroo Court
- Written by Anne Kenney and Jennifer Flackett (this episode)
- Directed by Joe Ann Fogle (this episode)
- Information status: O
- TV series; part of CBS' late night Crime Time After Prime Time (summer 1993)
- Episode: Hail the Conquering Marrow
- Role: Dr. Candace David
© 1997 - 2005 Boris Ammerlaan.
Comments? Use my feedback form!