Frames FAQ: Table of contents
In this FAQ, I assume that you are at least familiar with the concept
of frames and with HTML authoring in general. The syntax of this
extension to HTML can be found in the WDG's Design guide on frames.
- How do I update two frames at once?
- How do I get out of a frameset?
- Is there a way to prevent getting framed?
- Why do my 'targets' open new windows instead
of updating an existing window?
- How do I remove the border around frames?
- How do I specify a specific combination
of frames instead of the default document?
- How do I validate documents with frames?
- Are frames part of standard HTML?
- Why do images load inside frames
when I have image loading disabled?
A one-part version of this FAQ (11 kilobytes)
is also available.
Last updated: 31 Jan 1998
Copyright © 1996 Arnoud "Galactus" Engelfriet.